News, events, and musings from the Pilgrim’s Inn
New Season, New Events
We are also gearing up for the "Wings, Waves & Woods" event taking place on Deer Isle, May 17-19th. This event celebrates the spring bird migration with three days of nature walks, boat trips, lectures, art demonstrations, a special dinner and more. When you stay at Pilgrim's Inn, you'll enjoy 10% off your room rate, just for participating! For more information take a look at the Wings, Waves & Woods schedule.
Spring also marks the time when we offer the very best rates and specials of our entire season. From "Hospitality for Habitat" discounts in May, to mid-week get your third night free specials in May and June, you'll find that May and June can be the best time to visit Pilgrim's Inn and Deer Isle. Take a look at our spring newsletter for more information.
posted by Your Innkeepers @ 1:45 PM
|Join Our Mailing List|
- Thinking of spring
- Lobster Boat Races and Fisherman's Day coming up!
- Annual Lupine Festival
- Spring is
- Book Now and Enjoy These Spring Specials at Pilgri...
- Easy Christmas Morning Frittata
- Final Week of the Season
- 3rd Annual Deer isle Lighthouse Weekend
- Island Food Week on Deer Isle
- Pilgrim's Inn Profiled in "Maine: The Magazine"