News, events, and musings from the Pilgrim’s Inn
Island Food Week on Deer Isle
Local food is also being celebrated this week through poetry and film at Opera House Arts in Stonington. Tonight features 8 short films about Maine farmers called "Meet your Farmer" compiled by the Maine Farmland Trust. On Thursday Maine Poet Laureate Wesley McNair and nationally recognized poet and Deer Isle resident Deborah Cummins, along with six local writers will be celebrating food and the slow creative process experience by both chefs and artists alike.
Pilgrim's Inn has a few rooms available on Wednesday and Thursday of this week, so if you love local organic food and want to celebrate farms, come join us!
posted by Your Innkeepers @ 6:05 PM
|Join Our Mailing List|
- Pilgrim's Inn Profiled in "Maine: The Magazine"
- The Making of a Piste in Deer Isle, Maine
- 10th Annual Lupine Festival!
- Art is Blooming in Deer Isle Maine
- Spring Cleaning
- Pilgrim's Inn Granola
- So what do you do in the off season....?
- Annual Local Events
- Winter Beverage from the Whale's Rib Tavern
- Joleen's Apricot Scones